2011年9月2日星期五

august 27...
me(Brenda) and my friez(Wen)...
work in Mahkota Parade ><
San Ramen
meWen

me ^^

my two sister Peng and Jun ..
come to find me and Wen ^^
jun pengbrenda
august 30...
i do my work finish...
take half and hour ^^
to buy shirt


i myself cook *.*
me and Wen eat delicous food.....
yummy...><
unagi rice
.................................................................................................................

september 2nd...
i photo my work friez and beside my shop friez >.<
BrendaOris
Brenda and Saw

Umesh and Brenda
Umesh and Wen
me  and yong ming
........................................................................................................

my sister Ying and his boyfriez patto
come to find me...
go Edwin shop 
photo ^^
Ying me




Ying his boyfriez


..............................................................................................................

september 3th...
i so boring >8<
go to tasting shirt and photo....
in Dees 


in Kitchen

The End

..................................................................................................................



没有评论:

发表评论